View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #21
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Mia is the largest of my 3, she is long and tall, but she is my biggest baby, she is 100% lap dog, and she loves to be carried. She gives people hugs and I am not kidding you, she wraps her paws around my neck and holds on, when I try to pull she chokes me! It is super adorable. She is almost 10 but wavers between 8.5 and 9.5.

Mini is my mildest mannered girl, she knows she is Queen and her nose is always in the air, she is just at 7lbs, she will sit in your lap 24 hours without hesitation.

Vinnie is my night time love...hit the sheets and like a typical male hes all over me...but the rest of the time he is running and playing...he will however, assume the position in my arm whenever I take him anywhere, he turns into a stuffed animal I swear, not a peep out of him, just watches everything! He weighs in at 5lbs.

I've never seen a difference between a so called Tiny and a large dog! I had a sheepdog that thought she was a lapdog......I also had a pitt who really thought he was a chi!! OMG these pups are all just so amazing...I've loved them one and all, big and small!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!