View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Default changing food....AGAIN!

Hi all! I recently posted about trying a new soft food. I only use a small amount as a topper....I was using wellness 95% chicken but, all of a sudden they are sticking their noses up on at it! I have noticed, depending on where it is made( they have 2 locations, here in mass) it goes from light and firm(er) to darker and mushy! AND it has a different smell....My little Bentley is the smallest and best eater of all 3...he will NOT eat this morning. My parents doggy sat for us over the weekend. Her little girl gets the same kibble as mine but, she feeds Daves naturally healthy soft food. It's a firmer food...and it's also holistic...made with all natural ingredients. I looked it up and it got 5 stars...it is also made here in Mass...anyone ever hear/try this food? what do you all think...I tried evangers...didn't like what I was told on here so that got tossed...I was going to try werurva (sp) but, I hear that is real mushy too..Dave's is a little drier so it "chuncks" better....Please comment!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!