View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards6402 View Post
That is so interesting. Have you determined what kind of food you are going to try?
Currently they're enjoying Canine Caviar Open Sky (duck & chickpeas), but I need to switch proteins soon bc they've been eating this off & on for about a year. I've also been sprinkling Primal freeze dried duck as a topper or giving it as a treat. Not too much for Turbo bc I'm not sure if he's intolerant of the pumpkin/seeds in Primal but it could've been the chicken all along. I always had boiled chicken breast for them. I need to look for something w/either lamb, pork or rabbit. We're going to try the CC Lamb & Pearl Millet, will pick up a small bag today. He did excellent on OC Raw Dog Rabbit, so will need to special order that when I'm there. Good news is that Turbo hasn't thrown up since he threw up the hard boiled eggs...not sure what happened there. I was half an hr late on giving him his breakfast bad lazy mommy loll.

I also plan on purchasing Balance It & try Home Cooking (Turbo loves Salmon). Wish me luck, but I'm lucky they'll eat my cooking!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!