Thread: birba
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Ann can you please close this thread. I come here when I can get on line and found this to be so very disturbing. In respect to all others that have lost a beloved yorkie I do believe it would be a proper thing to do in closing and possibly deleting the videos. My heart feels for the loss of precious pets,recently we lost our precious Dollie. I did not view the video, but from reading I could not bare to view it. thanks Ann. Thoughts and prayers to those through the most difficult time in getting through our losses. RIP our precious Dollie, I miss you so much.
Patti and Jack
I agree with Patti. I wish to goodness in the "In Memory of..." section of YT I hadn't seen a dog, no longer living, pursued all over the house with something it fears and then made to lie there and allow the loud thing it feared to suction over its body until the poor dog finally escaped at the end - though that part was cut off. I kept waiting for - however bad taste the video were in - maybe something fabulous and great and soul-strengthening to happen at the end that somehow tried to explain the reasoning for the video or - anything that made sense. Instead, it got worse. And from the posts here, it sounds as if there are even worse videos of little Birba. I wish this thread were closed and that video removed. It's a mockery to dog-ownership and love and trust and not something our forum should ever entertain.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!