View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 02:35 AM   #6
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa and Pic View Post
I can see why you are irritated. Don't you wish our children had the innate ability to learn from our mistakes and our wisdom? I do think you are wise to give a little advice, and then step back and let her figure it out on her own, even if you don't think she is making the best decisions.

No suggestions, just hugs...
Yes! You would think she'd learned from her dad and me, as well as her precious marriage.
I just hate to see her limit herself and her career because of him. I would never hold my spouse back from career choices, even if I didn't like them (and there's been some I hated!!)

If they marry, she will end up leaving the military because he can't live in any other state without losing his insurance, and she can't guarantee being stationed in Arizona, not to mention, he won't want/let her take overseas orders, which she has to do in order to advance her pay grade. Whatever happened to the old "if you love someone set them free" saying?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!