View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
YazminD
My ♥, My Soul, My Love
Donating Member

Love Thank You My Secret YT Friend! Somebody knows I Love SILVER!

It's been no secret to many who know me, I've been wanting a Silver Buddy Belt forever but to get beautiful silver bows from a secret YT friend too? That just made my day!
Thank you my secret YT friend I hope you see me wearing my new shiny bows...if not, I'm happy to show them off to everyone else.
Look at all that silver shining through, aren't they just gorgeous? Thank you for the cameo and polka dotted one too, it goes so well with one of my favorite dresses!
My Mom's no inspector Clouseau, that's for sure! Hahaha! She's still not figured out exactly "WHO" you are but you're truly special to me and I Wuv,Wuv YOU!
from Yazmin
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You My Secret YT Friend! Somebody knows I Love SILVER!-yazmin-divine-10-04-13-27-small-.jpg   Thank You My Secret YT Friend! Somebody knows I Love SILVER!-yazmin-divine-10-04-13-31-small-.jpg   Thank You My Secret YT Friend! Somebody knows I Love SILVER!-yazmin-divine-09-19-13-3-small-.jpg   Thank You My Secret YT Friend! Somebody knows I Love SILVER!-yazmin-divine-09-19-13-11-small-.jpg  
YazminD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!