View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
nina89
Yorkie Yakker

Default Grooming & Shopping

Today was Chevy went to his first grooming appointment with us. He received so much praise from the groomer about how well behaved he is, but I give all credit to his wonderful breeder, Deb Sillers. I almost cried when I walked in and saw my beautiful boy!! After being groomed, we sized him for a buddy belt to pick up, and as we were checking out we were told we won a raffle from our last visit, so we were able to pick up a free bag of food!! I picked out a bag of Fromm because this is actually what I wanted to switch him to later. If you live in the Austin area I HIGHLY recommend Woof Gang Bakery and Grooming of Cedar Park. They are always so friendly, and your dog isn't caged up during their appointment. We walked in at 9:55 for drop off and got a call at 10:51 that he was ready!! Oh, and he was also a good boy while mommy ran into the store, he loved hanging in my bag with his daddy. My husband was a good sport about carrying him, since he seemed a bit nervous walking around unfamiliar faces.
Attached Thumbnails
Grooming & Shopping-ydy.jpg   Grooming & Shopping-wrq4.jpg   Grooming & Shopping-dte6.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!