View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #15
Evelinh1990
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginas_babys View Post
I did have a whelping area ready, it was beside my bed and we had a lovley wooden whelping box made for the ocasion too.Bella wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.
When we realised she was actually in labour, we took her in there and sat with her for all of 10 minutes, but she totally freaked out and spent the entire time trying desperately to get out of the entire space.I think it was our fault, because she has always slept on our bed, even through her pregnancy, so I guess that she didnt understand why she had to go to this new "strange" place to have her puppies.
Eventually, I helped her onto my bed, which is where she actually wanted to be, and a few minutes later the first puppy came out right into my hand (I think this is how I got that peice of amniotic sac in my hair lol).

I actually got the blood and the amniotic fluid etc out of everything, I used bleach on the whites and a strong stain remover on everything else I guess that being as it all got washed imediately afterwards, it didnt stain

Its just amazing experience.
I really want to have pups even if this happens.
You can never be too much prepared. Amazing
Evelinh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!