View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Don't feel stupid!! My mom and dad don't look at their bills, they just pay them. Here's a story for you that just happened a week ago. In Jersey we have Cablevision. We use them for Cable and Cable Modem (Internet). Well, last year my dad needed a new Cable modem, so he got one from Cablevision. They let you "borrow" them now and when you don't need it anymore you just return it. Well my dad's first Cable modem he bought, so he obviously didn't return it. Well, anyway, they just got a new cable box so my dad decided to look at the bill to make sure he wasn't overpaying for any new stations b/c they told him he would be getting a lot more included. He noticed that Cablevision had been charging him for the use of two cable modems for 7 months!!! That's $350 extra!! My dad called up Cablevision and they said, "Why didn't you tell us sooner that you only were using one modem?" He said, "Hey, my wife and I don't look at the bills, we just pay them!!" My dad is so funny!! So, to make a long story even longer , Cablevision is now giving my dad a $350 credit. So why don't you call EZ Pass and see if they can credit you? It can't hurt to try. I've gotten fees removed all the time. All you have to do is try. Good luck!!!

PS. Sorry for the long post.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!