View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
sandrag86
Yorkie Yakker

Default Man oh man...what to do...

I recently posted about adopting a Yorkie girl from a lady that is terminally ill.
She is six years old and was used for breeding, so she is not spayed...and I was worried about her being aggressive.

Anyways, Lou'e went over and had a playdate with her...everything seemed to be okay between the two of them.
The lady is set on me taking her...she doesn't want anyone else to take her. She said that if she doesn't find her a home that she is going to have her put down.

I have a really big problem...I picked Maggie up, and she really is the sweetest in the world, but when I looked into her mouth I noticed that half her teeth have been rotted out. I was completely shocked and a little furious. How can a woman that says she loves her dog have let her teeth rot out?
She is missing half of them and the other half are just...I can't even begin to describe.

I thought I was going to have a tough time with the cost of spaying this dog but now I am going to have to look at dental costs too.
I cannot leave this dog...I will adopt her...because if I don't then Lord only knows what will happen to her.
Because of these rotting teeth will she have other health problems?

Does anyone have any idea's how much dental surgeries are?

How can people let things like this happen to furbabies that they "love"???
sandrag86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!