View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #10
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
That person and everyone like him/her will get what's coming to them. Who knows... this person might be all alone in his/her death bed with no one to comfort or take care of him/her. Maybe that's when s/he will realize how awful s/he was to poor Gizmo.

Sunnydayz: You're a wonderful person to take Gizmo in even with EVERYTHING that was wrong with him. You're a loving person. Therefore, you'll be loved till the end.
Aww thank you so much. You all have no idea how I can sympathize with little Gizmo.

Almost 5 years ago, I was lied to by a surgeon, that told me I needed surgery on my spinal cord. Because of him giving me false test results, and him doing surgery on my spinal cord, I ended up being partially paralyzed with what is called cauda equina syndrome. I almost died and was on life support for 17 days. The medical board is finally pursuing this dr., in fact they are coming to my home Friday to talk to me. It's a huge investigation, because the surgeon has done this to many others. There are already 6 other charges on him already and many more to come. He's had 24 malpractice suits against him in the last 3 years, so I totally feel like Gizmo was totally meant to be here with me. We have both almost lost our lives at the hands of another. It truly is mazing how fate works, and I fully believe he was meant to be here with me we are 2 of a kind xoxo

I have never bonded so quickly and closely to an animal in my life. I have three kitties, which I love dearly, as they were rescues too, but with Gizmo it's different for me :-)
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!