View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
Mistymillar
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Hi there, welcome to YT. What a lovely idea to get your girlfriend a beautiful dog. My husband surprised me with Alfie and I couldn't imagine life without him. Please do listen to the advice you are given here. Almost all dogs in pet shops are born in puppy mills.
Almost all dogs sold as mini, micro or teacup are under bred and come with lots of health issues. Most people before they look at a site like this don't know that they are very likely to be swindled out of a great deal of money if the buy a puppy described as teeny, tiny, micro mini teacup. You will probably pay more than you would from a reputable breeder for this little animal and then on top of all that you are likely to have horrendous vet bills over the little things lifetime that can be very short in tiny dogs.

Please search google puppy mills to see the "loving family homes" these little things come from. Please read as much as you can on this site and please spend some time finding a reputable breeder to get a healthy friend that you and your girlfriend can enjoy for many years.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!