View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #3
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
What are you feeding him?

Peanut had the same symptoms. He would get hot spots, red splotches, red ears, licking paws, chewed all his leg hair off and etc. I had to give him a Benadryl as well as cortisone cream daily. We went through so many foods and the only thing that fixed him was switching to Canine Caviar. I know it sounds crazy.. how can a kibble fix those symptoms, but it’s true. It took about 2 months for us to stop all medicines. In our worst allergy months he has no signs. I would highly recommend Canine Caviar to any dog that has food allergies.

One of the medicines that really helped Peanut was the Neo Poly Dex. I would put this on his hot spots and red splotches and it would really help clear it up.
Neo-Poly-Dex Ophthalmic
One of the reasons CC works so well for itchy yeasty dogs is bc there is no potato & it's grain free. No potato is very important for itchy dogs (caused by food) bc yeast feeds on 'sugary foods' & potato is very high on the glycemic index, I think higher than corn? We've tried everything, multiple vet visits, RX shampoos, meds, steroids...nothing worked. But who knew, no potatoes is all it took, it's like a miracle loll. Here's an awesome vid that saved my 2 itchy guys & me!
Eating These Foods Can Cause Dog Yeast Infection
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!