Thread: My Baby
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
Quadraphinic
YT Addict

I had Megan for 15 years and half a month, we picked her up from the breeder at 12 weeks in the middle of May, and I had to have her put to sleep on May 28th of this year. Megan was always with me, on the couch, she slept on me, besides my wife, Megan was my constant companion. Shortly after we got her, my sons and I were at the park one day, and it was a rather warm day, she vomited a little bit of foam, after taking her to the vet, we were told she wouldn't live past her first year, she had PDA, or blue baby syndrome. As I said she lived for a wonderful 15 years. Putting her to sleep was very hard on me, but was a decision made long before that day, I had always promised that I wouldn't let her suffer, she was going into renal failure and dementia. I miss her every day, but Gina my 5 month Yorkie, is a great companion and helps very much. I will always miss Megan, and nothing will ever replace her, but a new puppy when you are ready can and will help. I wish you and your furbaby a long time more together, and enjoy every day.
Cheers Quad
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!