View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
Rhetts_mama
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceDino2 View Post
Okay, so I bought this cute little male yorkie about 2 weeks ago! We were told he was 6 weeks old already but when I got him I realized he had no teeth so I took him to the vet and the vet said he was about 3 weeks old. He was taken from his mom too early but I didn't know this when I bought him. I got him from a flea market so he was just a bit smelly and bathed him NOT KNOWING he was that little. He got chilly and shakes for like 2 hours :,(( idk if this has anything to do with some lose of hair in his body and head. Also he hasn't had his vaccinations yet because they said he was too small for them. Today he threw up his food only. Is that bad? Maybe he ate something he shouldn't have. I'm afraid he has a bowl obstruction! another factor that could play in his vomiting is the fact that he doesn't like puppy milk he only drinks cow milk. Also he doesn't stop biting me I know he's teething but he won't listen to me and bite his puppy toys. PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE! I love my puppy prince :,((
If you are afraid he has a bowel obstruction, then take him to a vet rather than posting on the net! There are multiple 24 hour emergency vets in this state, even if it means you need to drive in to Atlanta to get to one. Since this post is now 24 hours old, hopefully you've already taken that advice that was offered to you yesterday.

You purposely bought a puppy that was too young to be taken from the mom. Even if he truly had been 6 weeks, that would have been 6 weeks too early. It's now your responsibility to get him healthy before you start working on behavior problems that come from lack of socialization.

Last edited by Rhetts_mama; 10-05-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Rhetts_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!