View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #158
Reesemom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Just to update... Gave Reese the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]frozen [COLOR=green !important]pineapple[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] cut up. Had to feed it to her. That worked the first 2 times, then she quit eating it. She walks up to it, smells and walks away - that's the pineapple. Her normal [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]diet[/COLOR][/COLOR] was her Royal Canine and then I was giving her [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]bacon[/COLOR][/COLOR] thru out the day and some mornings I would give her [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]oatmeal[/COLOR][/COLOR] and then the RC was free feed. Once I started the pineapple I only let her have the RC - then when she decided after the 2nd day she would not eat the pineapple, I mixed it up in the oatmeal, and that is working some. As for the poop, the first 2 days she pooped and walked away...and I was soo happy; ha...since I had to start back giving her oatmeal just to get her to eat the pineapple I caught her this morning wanting to "try out" her poop again... ugh. The pineapple did work, but now since I can't get her to eat it unless I mix it, I don't think it is working as well. But, I will not give up. I did cave in and give her a some bacon on one of those days. I also give her a little milk. Think I may try to cut out the milk and bacon altogether and continue the pineapple with the oatmeal.
Reesemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!