Thread: House Breaking
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
Renee Pingel
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

My Molly will be 1 on the 18th and she is sooooo stubborn! I can take her out for 45 minutes and she doesn't poo but go inside and let her run around not 5 minutes after coming in and she'll poop. She knows she is wrong because when I find it and giver her a loud "No poop in house" she runs away and hides. Once I get a hold of her, I pick up the poo and take it outside while holding her so she sees what I'm doing. She doesn't have to pee as much as she used to - I can take her out for that every 3-4 hours. She usually poos in the morning and in the evening.

My Maggie is 18 weeks old and does better most of the time but she is less hyper than Molly. But she reminds me of a boy dog, she will crouch down to pee and does a quicky one then wants her treat but I know she didn't go all the way so I tell her to finish and she'll squat again LOL. She is in an ex-pen during the day and my neighbor comes over to take the girls out during the day while I'm at work. Maggie, however does her morning poo before I can get downstairs to take her out - frustrating but at least it's on her pee pad.

Good luck and hang in there!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!