View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #10
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelinh1990 View Post
Hey everyone brita is 6weeks today or 42 day which means she has about 23 more days to go. Her teets are swollen & she has bags. She doesnt eat her food all day until nighttime if theres no chicken. She is very lazy but active sometimes. Today she hadnt eaten all day & i felt hard things like in her belly but after i touched i felt like they hided or went away, but im pretty sure they felt lik small balls like 2 a lil bit up from her legs. & than i didnt feel anything. Its like she hide them can that happen???? She grooms her self all the time. Shes not fat all . I havent weighed her. Maybe tomorrow. Last time she ws 10.6
Yes, that happens.Infact I felt the exact same thing with bella too.I felt 2 hard "balls" on each side of her and sometimes they would pull away or disapeer.I actually posted about it on here (scroll down a little, I think the post is called "this is what I felt").It was around 6 weeks too.

Shortly after that, like a week? I could feel movement, kicks etc.

Bella NEVER really showed.She just looked fat.Unless you felt the pups you couldent tell, and she had 3! (we were told she had 2)
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!