Thread: Yorkie puppies
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharTimoYorkies View Post
I'm a coward LOL you still have yet to call so who is the coward??!! You really have no idea who you are talking to find it quite funny to so I will play your little back and forth game one more time because it's apparent you don't have the nerve to call me.
From your initial post I don't think you are interested in a purchase you are what I call a messy internet coward with nothing to do. Furthermore, even if you wanted to buy my last puppy I would not sell him to you. So no you won't get an answer to your question. Does That mean I don't have one? Not at all it just means you are not worth responding to anymore

K thanks bye.
p.s.
Future responses will be ignored I have better things to do.
Whatever your reasons are for calling me names, IDCare. I am NOT interested in buying a poorly bred Yorkie, esp from you! What kind of health & genetic testings did you on your breeding pair? Any pics of mom & dad? No need to answer my questions since you are ignoring me, just wanted to make my point...that you did NO testings. YOU are a back yard breeder & I am here to let everyone know, especially the unsuspecting EXACTLY what YOU are!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!