View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
I'm actually pretty upset... Someone on my FB friend list posted a vidoe of this poor PUPPY being kicked around some.. females.... I only saw/heard 2-3 seconds of it before I turned it off. Would have sooner if it was possible.

I understand some ppl post things like this to spread awareness and I'm 100% in support of that. HOWEVER! I'm one of those senistive types where watching/hearing something like that really engraves into my brain. I get depressed, angry, have nightmares after watching things like that so I purposely avoid it. I know there's animal abuse EVERYWHERE.

Why not put a short warning indicating what the clip will show?! Great.. now I won't be able to sleep at all tonight. I hope those trash get 100 times what they did.....

I'm ranting...

Real life is so much worse...unfortunately, those videos are only glimpses.

I don't know why people post half the things they do but I agree it is not right...I don't know that anyting can be done...it seems the social media has taken over...sorry u went through that.
I
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!