View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Yikes, I would be soooo careful as to what he is eating. There are many plants out there that are poisonous to our babies. I would also do a full swoop of your house to make sure all dangerous things that he can get are put up.

I would not feed him as much as he can and will eat. You will have an overweight puppy soon enough if you are doing that. He needs to be fed the correct amount.

What food are you feeding? For his age/weight/ activity level it should say on the back of the food what the recommend amount is. If the food is a low quality full of fillers, he may not be satisfied. He needs a higher quality kibble, that has more protein and keeps that tummy full.

I would also start correcting his behavior. You do not want a puppy that eats everything. You should start teaching him to “leave it” .

It sounds like he is bored. I would start training him, having training sessions throughout the day is a great way to reduce energy, bond with him, and teach him a few things. You may also want to walk him more, as well as play with him in general.. help him drain some of that energy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!