Thread: Squirt Bottles
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #15
Holly_Wood
Senior Yorkie Talker

I have started using a small tin with a lid on it with a handful of loose change in it as some one her suggested .... my little munchkin has started backing at high pitch with out any type of suggestion/warning that she's going to do it ... I've had a heart attack recently and cant get up quickly enough to intervene with touch as no, that's enough or ttshhh noises is not enough to break her out of the barking episode .... since I used the jab a quick shake and she stops almost instantly ... I try to get her lots of praise when she is truly quiet and know she's not going to forget and start barking again ... its making things a little more pleasant for me and our neighbors... we live in an apartment and I know that shrill that comes out of that little body travels to neighbors all round ... I'm aware that this could be detrimental as you can see she doesn't like the noise but there where a few times today that all I had to do was pick the tin up and she'd stop ... I definitely need to work on my training methods but being almost bed ridden doesn't help my cause right now ...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!