View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Thanks so much all of you for your kind words about my babies!

Pippi and Armani came to me when they were 10 months old and they have been playing dress up and posing for photographs ever since. Their owner had traveled a lot with them, so they were very laid back and social. They spent a lot of time in their carrier. To this day, if I take a carrier out, they both want to jump in; but they grew quite a bit even after they were 10 months and don't really fit together well in one, so we use the stroller. I have a friend who is a photographer and she has used them for some IStock photography....so they got used to cameras at a young age. They are so good when I put them in front of a camera...now, a couple others I have need Krazy Glue on their butts for photos to be taken.

Their photos here were done by Chris Caviness Photography...he is in the Dallas area and travels to dog shows. TX people might want to watch for him. I was very happy with what he did.

Their outfits were made by Dog Dresses Clothing Apparel Custom Made for Your Pet Her work is amazing!

Last edited by ladyjane; 10-01-2013 at 08:22 PM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!