View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Lolli_lah
YT Addict

Default Zoom Soft Chews for joint/patella?

I'm sure every vet has various name products that they sell/offer because of sponsorship or whatever it's called, but I can't really find too much about these chews that I got for Lolli. Since she does have more advanced patella (though thankfully there aren't many symptoms as of yet) it was suggested to start giving her some joint supplements so that maybe she won't get worse or maybe prolong the worsening a lot. He (the vet) said that they carry Zoom chews and their patients who take it love it and he's yet to get a single complaint at all, and they've been offering it a number of years now. He was saying this because I asked about how the patients like it and not like he was trying to "sell" me the product. I agree a supplement sounds good for her problem and I should have started it sooner to be honest.

But anyway, this supplement is a combo, joint and multivitamin. It has the standard glucosamine/chondroitin combo but it also has Rimoxen. I'm curious about this, and if anyone else gives their babies this Zoom brand chew or at least one with Rimoxen in it? It's very soft and it smells good for a dog chew and it doesn't seem overly gummy and weird like it might get stuck. I like everything about it but I am sooo naive when it comes to this. I am now starting "research mode", naturally that consists of asking for others expertise and googling the heck out of this!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!