View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #15
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemommy2013 View Post
I have somewhat of a similar situation. Teddy is our rescue Yorkie we adopted in August. The last few weeks he barks at everything. When my daughter comes out of her room he barks at her, if he hears the door bell on TV he barks, out in the yard if he sees or hears the neighbors he is non stop barking, when all is quiet at home he jumps out and barks all around the house. As I write this he is outside barking because my neighbor is mowing the lawn...after a while it's just annoying and exhausting. I love my Teddy and want to help him. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I love what I have read thus far and can certainly relate :-)
I totally understand the barking issue. Today has been a rather rough one. Anna actually bit me 3 times. This is new. One of these is when we trying to train. She is a foodie and she got angry when we were working on sitting and let me have it. I finally gave her one of the pills prescribed by our vet. It calmed her down a lot. I couldn't even get her to run around in the yard. She just did circles barking angrily. We had no idea why today was different. Then, my MIL came by and said while we were out running, she stuck her head in. It must have sent Anna off the deep end. I can relate to your statement about loving Teddy. In the few short months that we've had Anna, she has wrapped us around her tiny paws. As a matter of fact, each night when we go to bed, I kiss each of her little paws...and Barney's. We will do anything to help her adjust even if that means being a teething ring for a while.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!