Thread: So Happy!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, you lucky dog - pun intended! He's so cute and feisty looking. You'd never ever know he's 12! Let's see, on the name could you change it to Dizzy or Wizzy or Bizzy or something like that? On the TV show there was a character called Mozzy - still with the z sounds in it like he's probably used to. With his cute little looks and Yorkieness, I'm sure once he's home you'll find a good name for him in no time.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving this little old-timer another chance at life and a real home. Now he can spend all the time he's got left loved and fulfilled as a dog, not pining away in a rescue for the rest of his days, getting pats and hugs just where he can when there's time for him. You've done a great, great thing by taking this sweetheart and I applaud you and your new husband with a profound gratitude! It's heroic to take on the responsibility of an elder dog and most just won't do it. That's where you are one in a million.

Cannot wait to see more and more photos of this sweet little guy once you all are home and settled in. And I wish you a wonderful life with your newest loves - both skin and fur. May you all have a wonderful life together with Molly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!