Thread: So Happy!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiLuv View Post
I can not stop smiling. I have a new baby(ok he's 12 but he's still a baby to me)! I am so excited! I am only a tiniest bit sad that I won't really get to hang out with him for another 2 weeks but I am sure the time will fly by and then I will have years of fun and love! Once I get back from my honeymoon not only will I be embarking on my new life as a married person but also as a mommy of a handsome furbaby. The shelter was nice enough to agree to keep him there until I get back, on Monday he is getting a teeth cleaning and a few lumps removed so he will be recovering anyways. I can't wait, no matter how long he has left I will make sure he is loved and spoiled rotten every second.
One little problem, DH2B does not like the name I gave him (fritzl) because his mom's name is Izel and they sound the same I wasn't even thinking of that but anyhow now he needs a new name.
Any suggestions YT?
Here's some pics of him and one of him and Molli.
Halo...popped in my head for this little sweet angelic looking guy! He is so cute, you have me in tears over here.....bless you, bless you, bless you...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!