View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #71
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by netters272 View Post
Meet the newest addition to the family...

I have read all the pros and cons of getting a new little one so soon...and believe we made the right choice..

There was a boy and girl available and off we went to the breeder - sure we would take the girl...

She was just like Ana.. in looks, in attitude... AND I thought, this is the one...

Until the little boy, crawled up my daughters leg.. laid himself over her chest and went to sleep... JUST LIKE OUR Ana did when we chose her (she crawled into her sweatshirt and went to sleep)

So Cooper will be joining us in a week or two... I am so excited!! Nervous... Hoping we made the right decision.. but the whole family has a small smile on their faces now

ANA was and will always be GODS PERFECT CREATION... as I believe her brother is.. WE are blessed!

jnet
That was so sweet that Cooper chose your daughter. Maybe Angel Ana whispered in his ear the right thing to do to be picked as the special puppy to help ease the pain of your loss. Best wishes to your family may your pain be licked away by sweet puppy kisses.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!