View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #9
Stormy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHurtt
I figured I would post this as I know I have seen many posts on here from people who have problems brushing their little one's teeth. I came across this the other day when placing an order for a couple of other things and figured I would try it as my pups can't stand for me to brush their teeth......and for little dogs, they sure can put up a good fight. Seeing as it is $15, I decided to just order one and see how it went. Well, it came in the mail last night so I figured I would give it a try. Because they like the toothpaste, they kept chewing right on the bristles trying to get it out of there. You could actually hear the bristles brushing against their teeth. The only problem I had was keeping the other one away while they each got their 2-3 minute turn. I'm definitely going to have to order another one. I can't really attest to its effectiveness, but by the looks and sounds of it, it seems like it is going to work just great. If someone had told me last week that there was a way to brush their teeth that they would actually enjoy, I never would have believed them. I definitely have to give props to whomever created this thing!!!

This looks great ! I am ordering 2.
Thanks for sharing !

Link for Chew-It-Yourself Toothbrush
This looks great ! I am ordering 2.
Thanks for sharing !
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!