View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:51 AM   #4
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

Bella didnt show at all until she was around 5+ weeks pregnant.We planned her breeding (had been planning since her last heat) but I was convinced it didnt take right up until she had un altrasound at around 6+ weeks.
Of course, by then, we could feel the pups move around and kick etc...I actually felt the first "kick and roll" the day before the ultrasound.

Some dogs donīt have all those symtoms people talk about.The only thing that made me think "oh wow, I think it worked" was the sticky discharge that she had/s from her vulva.I actually had to cut her hair there because her fur was literally sticking to her genital area and forming a hard crust, and she was having trouble pooping.
Bellas appetite hasnt changed at all, sheīs never been a big eater, she never had morning sickness (she threw up twice in one day and that was that), infact the only things that have changed is that she wants NOTHING to do with anyone but my older daughter and now she lays on her back, something she NEVER did before.

Your girl can have an ultrasound done now, that would tell you if she is or not, but donīt expect to be able to see or feel much of anything until after 5+ weeks, especially if she only has 1 or 2 pups

Last edited by Ginas_babys; 09-27-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!