Thread: NCIS New Season
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #16
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Just watched it this morning. They're setting us up for "The End" next week. Gonna be sad. Ziva will just go off on some quest for revenge or peace or something I guess and probably after a while we'll get her replacement. I was so disappointed in the last two years the way they seemed to veer away from anything but a professional friendship between the two except for season premiers/finales and such. But otherwise there was little fire as there was the first couple of years. I thought that the writers could have kept the suspense up but still have teased us with better script writing than there was these last two seasons. The two of them just had some of the most pedantic scenes at times and I longed for the writing of those first years after Ziva arrived. I know they probably couldn't have successfully paired them as a couple and kept up the same high interest without some magical writing (which they no longer seem to regularly have) and had to try to keep us sort of twisting in the wind with the occasional tidbits in some episodes but it just got dull in so many episodes. Maybe the new team member will spur the writers to heat it up and get back to some of the great interchanges like Tony and Ziva had at first. I thought it was funny Tony's goldfish is named "Kate". -)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!