Thread: new baby
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
crazydoglade
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 new baby

After 2 months of indecision I finally gave in and adopted one of our puppy mill dogs. I've had him 2 months now but finally filled out the official paperwork last week. He is somewhere between 2-4 years, impossible to tell with his teeth in the condition they were in. He is very timid but can be bribed with food, any kind. Yesterday he finally climbed on top of my legs in bed, then looked like "Oh God, What do I do now!" He had started coming to me earlier in the week when he was scared but this was the first time looking for affection. He is absolutely beautiful and I think given time he'll do ok. He seems to like to be in the stoller when out, I guess it is a safe den for him. Usually I take Niko with us as Niko loves attention and can be counted on to be so friendly that people talk and pet him first which gives Sebby(short for Sebastion) time to get prepared and I can zip them up if he gets too stressed. We'll be doing a doggie dinner tonight with friends at The Lazy Dog this evening. We'll see how it goes. There's a photo in my album, can't get them off my camera right now and had to use my phone. Wish us luck.
crazydoglade is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!