View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
princessizzy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I'm kind of freaking out..

I just typed out this post and it got deleted so here I go again. I decided today I would do some deep cleaning. I have been washing windows dusting etc. I came to the kids rooms and they were smelling a little musty. You know the way a 15-year-old boys room with smell. I close the door so is he wouldn't follow me in, I open the windows and sprinkled some carpet fresh on the carpet. I then vacuumed the whole bedroom very thoroughly. I came out emptied the canister into the garbage and then proceeded to vacuum the rest of the house.

After this I let Isabella outside.. She ran around and played went to the bathroom and then came in and drink some water. Shortly after that I notice she was sneezing and wheezing. I let her back outside to get some fresh air and she still was wheezing and sneezing. Almost like she was trying to clear her air passage. But she doesn't seem to be having a problem breathing. I brought her back inside and she's laying at my feet and even though it's not as bad as it was but still seems like she's trying to squeeze.

I don't know whether she inhaled some water or inhales some of the carpet fresh that may have got on the carpet from vacuuming the rest of the house.. Like some of the residue from emptying the canister. I know this may sound silly but she means everything to me... She's like one of my children and lives a very pampered life. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated

Ps.. Sorry if this post duplicated

Rebecca
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!