View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
NJYorkieKC
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipyap View Post
Your discussion sounds so familiar! When Taffy was a 16 week old puppy, my friend, who was also his breeder, explained to me that the 'white hair' growing at the roots of Taffy's black hair on his head was perfectly normal. She told me that this white hair was called "breaking", and she said happily that Taff was probably taking after his mother in coloring. Taff's brother (Whose new owners picked him because he was smaller) had not shown signs of "breaking"; she said his tiny brother would probably stay the black & gold color of their sire. Well, my 'black & gold puppy' is now deep to light silver on his body and his head, chest, and legs are all shades of blonde. It has been fun to watch Taff's color changing!
Thank you so much everyone! This site has been great and I am so glad that I found it. Its great to see that I'm not the only one going through situations or having questions about my new yorkie! Thanks again...and I'm very anxious to see what color Onyx's coat end up coming in.
NJYorkieKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!