Thread: 28 weeks!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default 28 weeks!

We have been so busy lately and haven't been able to post as much. We decided to take a little break from sewing today so I can get caught up on some well need house work and just play with Leiloni and my grandson. Leiloni is doing just fine. We have a Dr appointment tomorrow. She's got that shark teeth going on and doc wants to see her. Her whole top row are all out, 2 rows of teeth, but the bottoms only the canines are out. So we'll see what they have in store for her. She's really not growing much. Holding steady at 2 pounds 1oz. Her hair is growing like crazy and I think I will break down and take her to get groomed and have her hair cut. I love the long hair but the puppy cut is so cute on her. Her facial hair has lightened a bit but is staying dark everywhere else. Other then that we are having a ball with her. She is definitely very spoiled by us all and couldn't be more of a perfect fit for this crazy family of ours. These are a few pictures of out last photo shoot for our new dresses. I'm telling ya she's such a good girl and as long as theres treats she will pose all day. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
28 weeks!-img_9648.jpg   28 weeks!-img_9677.jpg   28 weeks!-img_9446.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!