View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I couldn't read all your heartbreaking post but took in enough to manage to get the awful picture. I'm just so sorry for you and your baby. My little Jilly was attacked by a big dog out walking, had surgery and lived several more years and I know some of what you are going through but nothing to the scale you and your little one went through. All that I can do is pray that somehow one day you will find you peace and sanity again and love like this again. For now, some grief counseling is probably wise to help you come to terms with what has happened and help you to cope. It gets rougher as the shock wears off so get help for yourself before then. We are here for you and will be sending healing prayers as well as heartfelt thoughts through our posts. Please know nobody else probably understands what you are going through now like those of us on this forum and other Yorkie owners. Yorkies are so special. A breed apart. R.I.P., baby Ana.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!