View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 06:02 PM   #1
jennyj45
Yorkie Talker

Cry Help, Diva is at it again!!!

Well, here I am again. Diva has once again scratched the paint off and dug into the dry wall in our family room. This is not the same wall that she damaged before!! Every time she does this (5 times) it is always a different wall and we are at our wits end. Today it happened so fast that it was truly amazing. I thought that I was seeing things when I walked into the room and saw the hole in the wall. My husband and I are very discouraged.

Diva has been doing so well otherwise. The weather here in Ohio has been great, and we have been going outside alot. She has been enjoying the outdoors as much as we have. We we were looking forward to traveling with her and having a wonderful summer with our Diva but I really don't know if we will be able to keep her if her tendency to dig into the walls continue.

Maybe I am writing too soon after this happened. I hope that after my hurt and confusion subsides, I will think differently. I love my puppy very much but I feel as though I can't control this tendency that she has. I don't think that I could keep her crated all day, everyday. She has pretty much had the run of the house since we brought her home. The only times that she is confined is at night and when we have to leave her at home alone and this is not confinement to a crate but rather to an area off the kitchen which leads to a half bath.

Please, if there is someone who is out there that can help me understand this behavior and how to change or avoid it, please let me know. If I have to part with my puppy I will be very, very, very sad. Thanks for all of your help. I think that this is a wonderful forum and the Yorkie Talkers are fantastic.

Diva's Mom
jennyj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!