View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #10
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineE View Post
Thank you! She said she'd be sending the puppy by courier, and admits to being a broker. She says she sells for a Korean Yorkie breeder, and explained that most breeders induce their dogs before they're due to get the micros. But says that the Korean Yorkies aren't bred that way. They're all tiny. She's giving me some references tomorrow. I've given my deposit, but want to make sure I do everything possible to make sure I'll be receiving my dog before paying for it. I;m just suspicious. Any recommendations on other things I might do? websites for bad breeders? I've seen bad reviews on the Florida breeder, and her facebook page show her map of where she's been, and its Florida.
Wow she admitted that she was a broker?! I don't know what to think about that...is she new @ this or something? She's lying about getting her dogs from a 'breeder', they all come from puppy mills. Brokers/ re-sellers get all their dogs from puppy mills. I notice that on her site, she has no pictures of the mommy & daddy...another red flag. It's best to visit the breeder's home, meet the parents of the pup. I'm glad you've decided against this, hope you'll get your deposit back & best of luck to you finding your next companion.

BTW, FYI, Korea has a HUGE puppy mill business, it's horrifying & there's a few here in California.

Last edited by mimimomo; 09-18-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added Korean puppy mill info.
mimimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!