View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

My carrier is about 9 years old but I LOVE it!!! Itīs a Bali carrier (now called ROXY) and mine is in hot pink: Roxy Dog Carrier : Designer Dog Carriers : Bags : Totes : GlamourDog.com

Mine cost over $100 (the one and only thing I have ever bought online) and back then, I thought it was a little expensive, but itīs still looks BRAND NEW (so itīs well worth the money!), itīs cute, itīs nice a sturdy and comfy inside and Iīve thrown the whole thing in the washing machine LOTS of times and its had lots of wear and tear which hasnt affected it in the slightest.
I bought it for my first yorkie all those years ago and since then, itīs been used with 5 other dogs (Iīve let friends borrow it) and then I used it ALOT when Milo and Bella were babys too.

I totally recomend these carriers because mine love theirs, infact right now itīs in a corner with the side open, and they use it as a bed lol.
It has the small openeing for the head in the front (which can be closed if youīre in a store, on a plane etc) and it also completely opens up from the side too.The inside is a removable fluffy padding that can be washed and it has a clip for the harness and a pocket etc.
LOVE Love it!
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!