View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Unlove Dex got nicked by the groomer!

My poor baby! My poor groomer, she certainly seems wonderful and she felt AWFUL! She put peroxide on it and then styptic powder. I couldn't get a good look at it the other day bc it was so fresh it was skin colored. But now, after a couple days and his non-stop licking, I can see it's almost a hole. Sometimes he acts like it's HORRIBLE, and other times (like when he's chasing the bunny) hes not affected by it at all. I don't want to put an e-collar on him while I'm at work so I know he's just going to lick it non-stop all day today. At least yesterday and the weekend we were around and able to stop him when we caught him.

The groomer was very apologetic, said she spends 1/2 the time holding him and the other 1/2 trying to groom him. He's tough, wiggly and just wants to be held the whole time she's trying to do anything. I know she's right bc I can't even brush him.

I just hope it heals w/o getting infected from his licking!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!