View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #11
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
How many of you have yorkies that refuse to do things they should be capable of, My 8 lb jewels wont jump on the bed you have to pick her up, she wont jump on chairs, she wont go potty outside in the weather,she wont walk long then you have to pick her up, I met this lady with this tiny yorkie that i was certain he wouldnt be able to do alot of things but come to find out he could do more than jewels . Shes either uncapable or a complete brat. I loxe her to pieces though

She's not spoiled brat.....she's just an excellent trainer. Do you at least get a treat? Seriously though, I think it's good that she doesn't jump of the bed. I got Brandi steps because even though she was capable of jumping on and off the bed she would insist that I pick her up (at 2 in the morning......this wasn't very cute) so I got her some steps that she uses at least 90% of the time now. And like everyone said, it is so much better for their little joints. I no longer have to worry to much about her hurting herself jumping off the couch or bed especially when I'm not home.

Beyond the jumping I would say she has you thoroughly trained. Don't feel bad, all my little one has to do is look at me and I become her slave.,
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!