View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:33 AM   #7
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddysmom76 View Post
She is such a pretty baby, and you are a sweet dad! My Lola is not a big fan of being groomed either. It makes it very difficult to get to certain parts for sure. I have a feeling that she will eventually end up with a short puppy cut.
When Crystal arrived at 5 months old she was dishevelled tangled and matted with wood shavings. The people who'd recovered her from an elderly lady, said she was too hyper for hr to cope! It was a warm June, so we had her 'puppy cut' on June the 21st, ten days later as it seemed, wuith her feentic resistance to the comb - the best way out. We went into shock at first - but she's going to be done the 2nd time on Monday and I'm going to keep her body short and legs long. Not sure about the muzzle and Mane. I love her first pic and her chest is at the awkward in between stage now, when it looks like a pelmet fringe - poor girl.

I think 'Jilli' - the poker playing Yorkie of Rick Caran has an attractive and probably very maneagble cut.
Attached Thumbnails
A Farewell to Grooming Stress!-me-when-i-arrived.jpg   A Farewell to Grooming Stress!-3-days-larer-scalped-what-world.jpg  

Last edited by docmartin; 09-13-2013 at 06:35 AM.
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!