View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Hiccup8
Yorkie Talker

Default Worst day of my life!

So my little Hiccup, 13 weeks old, was itching and scratching like crazy. I think it may be his shampoo (baby shampoo). Anyways, while looking to see if he had any flees I noticed he had a piece of gum on his paw that seemed really old. There was also a few pieces on his leg. I refuse to go near him with scissors of any sort because he's a wiggler so I took him to a petsmart near my place. I talked to a sweet lady and explained what needed to be done. She reassured me everything would be fine. Well.... When I got back to pick him up his HAIR WAS GONE! He was so cute and fluffy and now he looks like a rat/jack Russel. I can't recognize him. All his colors are gone and he's already showing white (his mom was parti) my heart hurts. I cried.

How long will it take to grow back to at least a healthy fluffy look? He's 14 weeks now and I haven't seen any improvement. Not to mention the b**** cut his whiskers!!!!! I about lost it.

One plus side of going, I learned that he had an ear infection which could explain the scratching. He's on meds now and that seems to be working well, but he still bits his paws and tries to bite his butt a lot. Any suggestions? Alergic to food maybe? (Blue buffalo puppy small breed)

It's my first puppy and I feel like I screwed up so much by taking him there. Ill never do it again, it just sucks that there's no going back
Hiccup8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!