View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 09:59 AM   #5
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire
She is not riding on a float this year (Thank God!), she is apearing on Good Morning America. She will probably just give autographed pictures of herself as the "suprise" that they are talking about in the article.
I agree, she should be here helping fix houses! Shoot, Alec Baldwin and a whole bunch of celebraties came and physically helped build houses and they were not even from Louisiana!
I seriously hope she gets a reality check. Those people down there don't need an entertainer. They need shelter and not to pay freaking $900 for a 2 bedroom. The need decent jobs. I hope she gets booed. She is a sell out and I don't see her doing much giving the standard charity money-which gives her a nice tax break I might add. She should use her "love for Louisiana" for some good. Unfortunately when she talks, people listen and they print it, she could definitely be out there asking for help for Louisiana if she REALLY wanted to.
If you listen to the way she speaks, she is an idiot and so is her little boy toy Kevin. She is nothing but the product of some record label. I hope that she saves her money because I don't see either of them going to college and doing anything productive with their lives but making bad music.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!