View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
I don't agree with the breeding of undersized females, but can you automatically assume that this breeder is only interested in this person's lines with bad intentions? She already has a pup from Natalie. So although I would recommend researching the lines before purchasing a pup from those lines maybe she just wants a bit more info which she stated in her introduction. She just happened to mention she got her pup from Natalie because that is who she's had the most information on so far it seems. Can we just answer the ladies question please? If you disagree with some of her breeding practices why not just send her a pm? I know we all have different ways of approaching situations but at no time should a member new or old feel so uncomfortable that they don't want to post anymore.
I am sorry, I rarely say anything against breeders who come asking questions but this one has been a member of YT a long time and should know it is not good to breed these tiny pups. Natalies pups have had some very severe problems pop up recently so if this stops an unsuspecting buyer from heartache I think we need to let them know we do not approve of their breeding practices.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!