View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
WJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singingtiger View Post
My Yorkie Cricket will be 6 months old at the end of September. I Have a question about body length, I bought Cricket a cheerleader dress to wear on Sundays for football season it was a size small and my problem was that the skirt was short, it came to the middle of her back and I thought it looked funny so I took it back and exchanged it for a pink football jersey. It is just as cute I measured my dog from her neck to her tail and she measured 14 1/2 in.I'm still buying her size small shirts and those look fine. I guess my question is, is she too long? I know I sound crazy and I will love my dog either way. I guess i'm really just wondering. While I'm asking, I should go ahead and ask about weight. About a month ago she was at the vet for a recheck on her bile acids and she weighed in at 5 lbs 3 oz. I saw both of her parents, her mom was about 6 lbs and her dad was 7- 71/2 lbs.

Hi, not to be rude at all but whether she is too long or not is irrelevant .
There is nothing you can do about that
You do not sound crazy, just a concerned mommy..
I think your little one is perfectly normal.. It is hard to say what the adult weight would be but if i had to guess I would say 8 or 9 lbs..

My Oscar was a little over 5 lbs at 5 months now at almost 2 years old he is 8 1/2 lbs...
WJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!