View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #9
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

I am so sorry for your loss, You will get through it. I know rite now it doesn't feel like it but you will. I agree that you could tell us all about him, we would LOVE to hear about your sweet boys life. You know Elvis would not want you to be so sad. Dogs are very intuitive to our feelings & are very sad when we are sad. You need to try to remember the Happy with him so he can rest now Talking about the funny & happy times with him will help ease your pain & come to terms with your loss. I know this is probably the furthest thing from your mind rite now but whenever I have lost a dear pet, I find that adding a new little family member & bringing some happy back into the house, it really helps . You can't look at it like you are trying to replace him as we know that can never be done & you would not want to replace him but there are so many that NEED a loving home & it helps your heart to heal as well. I know many here on YT have done this and say it helps greatly. I would LOVE to hear all about him. I will be Praying for your heart to heal quickly.

Last edited by lillymae; 09-10-2013 at 11:28 PM.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!