Thread: So irritated
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
baileyz
YT Addict

Angry So irritated

Ok I saw this ad on facebook:
"Patsy Lowry

My Pocket Yorkie will be having her babies some time this week. I have had people contact me already for them. Once they are born I will post pictures of them. They will weigh somewhere between 2.5 lbs to 5 lbs when they are full grown. They will be AKC Registered. They will be ready to go to their new homes about the 15th of December, just in time for Christmas. They will have had their dew claws removed, and their tales docked and their first 2 shots and all the papers by the time they leave to go to their forever homes and vet checked. Only responsible people will be considered for adoptive parents. They are very small puppies when grown. Feel free to let me know if you what to put money down to hold your Christmas puppy."

"A pocket Yorkie" really? I know from what I have learned on this website there is no "teacup" yorkie so now we go to "pocket Yorkie". Really, what are people thinking. You have all told the risks with people breeding these really tiny little girl Yorkies and yet there are breeders who are willing to risk their health/lives for the mighty dollar. She is charging $500-$600 depending how how small the puppies are. If really tiny you are paying $600.

Sorry about my vent just wanted to get some other opinions on this posting.

baileyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!