View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
pink66
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default What should i have done??? What would u do???

I stopped this morning to pick up food for the pups. The one place that sells Canine Caviar and Fromm also does grooming, boarding, and daycare. A guy came in to pick up his dog who had been there several days being boarded. His only reaction when she came out was "hey dog". I was behind him and she came to me without a second (or first even) look his way. Not once did he pat her or act like he was happy to see her, and she really didn't look happy to see him. He had to pull her out the door to leave.
Once they left I remarked to the girl about the lack of happiness both had shown and she said that during the pup's stay there had been several times that her behavior had indicated possible abuse. No proof, just suspicion.
I'm thinking I might go back and ask them to call the owner and tell them somebody may be interested in buying her, and see what the owner says. I can't get her little face out of my mind!
What would you do?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!