View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadraphinic View Post
I met a 10 week old Yorkie puppy today at PetSmart, I feel really bad for it, and I'm mad at myself for forgetting to tell the couple about this site. The couple bought the puppy today at the farmers flea market in Jacksonville Fl, it looked miserable, and it's coat was so short, much shorter than Gina's was at 10 weeks, and very thin. I love to see Yorkie puppies as much as the rest of YT does, but I didn't even ask them if I could pet her. I had Gina with me since she just started her next level of training, and I didn't want to get anything that the puppy might be carrying, and give to Gina by accident. I really feel bad about not sending them to YT as they also have a 7 month Yorkie as well. I just hope this puppy doesn't have any problems as most puppy mill dogs do. I really need to print of some of the YT cards to give out to everyone that asks me about Gina, that way I don't have to try to rely on my terrible memory.
Cheers Quad
Dear goodness, this is awful...I don't know why but I'm wondering why they bought 2 Yorkies from a mill within 7 mos.....they plan on breeding?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!